Jean-luc Barlet Quality Management & Compliance Leader
Jean-Luc Barlet is responsible for Risk Management and Technical Excellence in Auditing for the Group.
Jean-Luc earned his degrees from Supelec in 1984 and the IAE in Paris 1988. A registered auditor and chartered accountant, he began his professional career with Bull Ingénierie, before joining Mazars in 1987. He became a partner in 1996, having gained substantial experience in auditing with both public and private companies in the service and industry sectors of the electronic equipment and automobile industries, and in consultancy in technology and innovation, the armament and national defence industries, agro-business and the press, as well as earlier experience in specialized financial fields such as treasury & foreign exchange, market operations, and structured financing.
In December 2006, he was elected to the Executive Committee of Mazars-France, charged with Global Risk Management and Technical Activity across the group. He is a member of the Comité des Normes Professionnelles (Professional Standards Committee), the Comité Audit APE (Public Offering Audit Committee) of the Compagnie Nationale des Commissaires aux Comptes (National Association of Chartered Accountants), and the Transnational Audit Committee of the International Federation of Accountants.
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Jean-luc Barlet
- Group transparency report 2021/2022
- Group transparency report 2020/2021
- Group transparency report 2019/2020
- Group Transparency report 2018/2019
- Benchmark on key audit matters 2018
- Group Transparency report 2017/2018
- Group Transparency report 2016-2017
- Group Transparency report 2015/2016
- Benchmark on key audit matters 2015
- Overview of the new auditor’s audit report under the ISA
- Group Transparency report 2014/2015
- <IR> Business Case : value creation in the insurance and reinsurance industry
- Group Transparency report 2013/2014
- The International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC) in Francfort: investors and companies foster the integrated reporting
- Transparency reports
- A quality control system
- The ethics unit and the risk management committee
- Managing conflicts of interest
- A system for safeguarding our independence
- Quality Management & Compliance