Hai Minh Nguyen Partner, Tax & business advisory
- Nguyen Hai Minh, a Vietnamese National, is Partner in charge of Tax & Business Advisory Services of Mazars Vietnam;
- Nguyen Hai Minh is a member of CPA Australia
- Nguyen Hai Minh is a member of EuroCham Vietnam Board member, plays a role of Vice Chairman;
- Minh holds Bachelor Degrees in Audit and Law. Minh also holds a Master Degree in Business Administration from California Miramar University, US
- He is currently a member of Vietnam Tax Consultants’ Association (VTCA) and also holds the Practicing Certificate for tax procedures in Vietnam.
Minh is Partner in charge of Tax & Business Advisory Services at Mazars in Vietnam. With more than 16 years of professional experience at Mazars and another top auditing firm worldwide, Minh has developed into one of the leading Tax advisors in the Vietnamese market, with class leading skills particularly in international taxation and transfer pricing. His projects include market entry and licensing services, tax due diligence, tax compliance and advisory services as well as transfer pricing reviews and documentation, and tax audit assistance for clients. His clients comprise multinational entities and organizations, foreign bank branches, and foreign invested enterprises in Vietnam.
Minh is Vice-Chairman of the European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (EuroCham), and Executive Committee Member of the Central and Eastern European Chamber of Commerce (CEEC), where he involves in supporting European companies doing business in Vietnam via various advocacy activities toward Vietnamese Government agencies, and to promote business cooperation between Vietnam and European countries. He is also representing EuroCham as a member of the Prime Minister’s Advisory Council in Administrative Procedures Reform.
Minh is currently a member of the Asia-Pacific Committee of Praxity Alliance (one of the largest global Alliances of accounting firms, ranking number 7th in the world), in charge of regional transfer pricing engagements, and promotion of Praxity firms in the region.
Minh is also leading a group of European, Australian, and Vietnamese angel investors that supports startups in Vietnam. He also involves and works with the Government authorities on policy framework for startups and innovation.