Xuan Vinh Bui Partner - Audit & Assurance
- Vinh, a Vietnamese National, is the Partner in charge of Audit and Assurance at Mazars in Vietnam. With over 23 years of professional experience, Vinh has a significant amount of professional and commercial experience, including eight years of audit in one of the top auditing firm worldwide.
- Vinh participated in the audits of many of the most dynamic local and multinational companies in Vietnam and Singapore. Vinh’s work experience ranges from the provisioning of statutory and group required audits to the provisioning of review and agreed upon procedures engagements, internal controls review, financial diagnostic exercises and providing training engagements to the staff of the firm and clients.
- Vinh has in-depth knowledge of International and Vietnamese Accounting Standards. With work experience in Vietnam and Singapore, Vinh’s role will be to technically supervise the full process of audit, to centralize the key information and advise the Company‘s management on issues and possible solutions. His role will also be to Certify the financial statements of the Company in accordance with Vietnamese Accounting Standards and System.
- Vinh is a member of the Vietnam Association of Certified Public Accountants (VACPA) and CPA Australia.
- Vinh holds a Joint Master Degree in Economics of Banking and Finance at ESCP Europe and Paris Dauphine University.