Thomas Notenboom Partner
Personal quote / vision
Thomas is a Partner at Mazars and leads Mazars' Financial Advisory practice in the Netherlands. He has more than 30 years of professional experience in the field of business valuation and loss calculations and has performed many assignments as an independent (court) expert, party expert and binding advisor in the context of value and loss disputes.
- Valuation of companies.
- Valuations in the context of IFRS (PPA and impairment), valuations in the context of M&A, restructuring and taxation.
- Dispute valuation (court expert/binding counsel).
- Damage calculations.
- Clients include listed companies, large- and medium-sized companies in virtually all industries as well as lawyers and courts.
Education and work experience
- Nivra | Chartered Accountant.
- Erasmus University Rotterdam | Business Valuation.
- Leiden University | Judicial expert.
- 1984 - 1998 | Worked as a Chartered Accountant in the audit and advisory practice of various accounting firms.
- 1998 - 2015 | Worked as Partner in a national and international Valuation boutiques.
- 2015 - Present | Mazars | Partner, Head of Financial Advisory.
- Lecturer executive program Advanced Business Valuation, Erasmus Rotterdam School of Management.
- Member Dutch Financial Forensic Institute (NFFI).
- Registered legal expert (LRGD).
- Over 9 years involved in the development of the Guidelines for Annual Reporting as member of the Annual Reporting Committee of the Nivra and the Council for Annual Reporting respectively.
- Nominated three years in a row for the M&A Awards in the 'Best Valuator' category.