Sven van der Worp Partner
Personal quote / vision
In my public role as auditor, I consider it essential to deliver quality and added value for all stakeholders. I do this together with my teams through specialisation, open dialogue with clients and clear reporting of our observations, among other things.
- (International) audit assignments and group audits.
- Specific property valuation issues.
- Auditing of public-private partnerships.
- Risk management and internal control.
- Trained as a fraud specialist within Mazars.
- Dutch GAAP and IFRS.
Specific client experience
- Real estate sector, such as property investors and property managers.
- Construction and real estate development and related sectors.
- Public-private partnerships.
- Housing associations, both within and outside the PIE segment.
Education and work experience
- 2006 - 2010 | Windesheim University of Applied Sciences | Bachelor of Accountancy.
- 2010 - 2012 | Nyenrode Business University | Master Accountancy.
- 2012 - 2013 | Nyenrode Business University | Post-master Accountancy.
- 2013 - 2015 | Chartered Accountant Practice Course (CPA).
- 2008 - 2013 | Deloitte.
- 2013 - 2016 | EY.
- 2020 | Kriton | Fraud Specialist Programme.
- Joined Mazars since 2016.
- 2016 - 2021 | Involved as a lecturer in the Accountancy course at Windesheim University of Applied Sciences.