Sulaiman AlKharashi ME Board Member, Managing Partner, Mazars in Saudi Arabia
Mr. Suleiman AlKharashi area of expertise includes an experience of more than 30 years in accounting, auditing, tax and consulting with large, medium and small sized Businesses including international and local clients working in different sectors in Saudi Arabia.
- He was the managing partner of PWC from 1984 till 1994 in Saudi Arabia, during this period he was part of the Saudization project of the Saudi Banks.
- Member of the board of Directors at the Saudi Organization for certified public accountants (SOCPA) .
- Member of the Saudi accounting association.
- Member of the American accounting association.
- Member of the International Tax association.
- Member of the GCC accounting and auditing organization.
- chairman of the Audit standards committee at the Saudi Organization for Certified Public Accountants (SOCPA)