Steven van der Ven Partner
Personal quote / vision
In my work for family businesses / privately owned business it gives me energy to be in direct contact with the entrepreneur / owner and to discuss business models, optimize management information and future-proof organizations. Being able to make a valuable contribution to this from a social perspective is the beauty of the profession.
- Business succession.
- Risk management - management information.
- Optimizing the relationship between company and entrepreneur.
- Reporting (RJ, IFRS).
Specific client experience
- Extensive audit and consulting experience gained with a variety of clients ranging from large to medium-sized companies, both national and international. The client portfolio mainly concerns project organizations in construction and manufacturing, trade, production and IT service providers. Always involved and personal.
- Extensive use of data and data analysis as part of the audit contributes to valuable insights.
- Support ESG reporting.
Education and work experience
- 1995 - 1999 | Utrecht University of Applied Sciences | Bachelor of Accountancy.
- 1999 - 2017 | EY | Senior and staff to Senior manager.
- 1999 - 2007 | Nyenrode Business University | RA.
- 2017 - present | Mazars | Partner Audit & Assurance.
- Ambassador privately owned business.
- Member working group culture & amount.