Sander Boomman Partner
Personal quote / vision
I am a communicative accountant who tells his clients the truth in a clean manner. I emphasize the areas for improvement so that organizations move forward, but I am certainly willing to give compliments as well, when it is deserved. Furthermore, I enjoy working with people, am connecting and enthusiastic.
- Specialized in auditing Not-for-Profit organizations, mainly interest groups, charities and equity funds.
- From a broad vision of strategy, governance, control and accountability, I help my clients demonstrate their social relevance.
- Grant controls and regulations.
- As national sector leader Not-for-Profit, I act as sparring partner and initiator for Mazars' sector specialists in order to create together the maximum added value for our clients in our broad sector.
Specific client experience
- Charitable organizations.
- Wealth funds.
- Advocacy organizations.
- Subsidized institutions / associations / foundations (both European and national).
Education and work experience
- 1992 - 2002 | Nyenrode University | Accountancy and Information Management.
- 2003 - present | Registered Accountant.
- In addition to being a member of the Not-for-Profit Sector Group, I am a board member of the Mazars Foundation.
- Board member of the equity fund Snickers - de Bruijn.
- Teaching commissioners at the NCD.