Ronald Plat Partner
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Real estate transactions.
- Advising real estate investors, investors and developers.
- Establishing and monitoring tax control frameworks.
Specific client experience
- My clients include real estate investors and developers, private equity, family offices and (internationally trading) corporations.
Education and work experience
- 2000 - 2004 | The Hague University of Applied Sciences | Fiscal Economics.
- 2001 - 2017 | EY | Consultant Business Tax Compliance to Senior Manager Indirect Tax.
- 2004 - 2008 | Leiden University | Tax Law.
- 2008 - 2010 | Tilburg University | The postgraduate course EU VAT (2009) and the follow-up postgraduate course EU VAT (2010), Capita Selecta VAT.
- 2008 - 2012 | Professional training course of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisers.
- 2017 - present | Mazars | Partner Indirect Tax.
- Lecturer in Tax Law at Erasmus University Rotterdam.