Raimo Kool VAT advisor
“I advise companies and institutions on all occurring VAT issues. I like to have personal contact with clients, so I can understand what really matters to them. This is the key for me to provide personalised, practical advice and solutions.
In my spare time I play, among other things, competitive table tennis”
Education & experience
- Tax economics Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Senior manager VAT since 2011
General client experience
- Extensive experience with VAT advice to companies and institutions, both (medium) large and smaller.
- VAT advice in the field of:
- Transport & Logistics
- Real estate
- International trade
- VAT due diligence
- Perform VAT scans
- Member of the financial committee of the Dutch Table Tennis Association (NTTB)