Raimo Kool Senior Tax Advisor
Personal quote / vision
Problem solving is what I like to do. Personal contact with the client and empathizing with the situation. Then you really know what it's all about. By mapping the underlying problem, you can help clients and look for the best solution. Practical, involved and helpful is how you can best describe me. This way I offer solutions to clients that they can use. This starts with good listening and questioning. Don't focus immediately on the technical question, but map out the problem first. Based on that, you can come up with practical solutions and tips.
- VAT advice with a focus on the field of Transport & Logistics and (international) trade.
- Performing VAT scans.
- Providing VAT training sessions / seminars.
- Specific client experience.
- Broad experience in VAT advising companies and institutions, both medium and large and smaller.
Education and work experience
- 1990 - 1995 | Erasmus University Rotterdam | Fiscal Economics.
- 1996 - 1998 | ABAB Accountants | Tax advisor.
- 1998 - present | Mazars | Senior VAT advisor.
- Member of the financial committee of the Dutch Table Tennis Association (NTTB).