Neşe Ulkutan Corporate Finance Consultant-Partner
- Mergers and Acquisitions,
- Company Valuations (for share transfers due to Strategic, Financial Partnerships, Transfer Pricing, Public Offerings and Inheritance)
- Issuance of Private Sector Debt Instruments such as Bills of Exchange, Commercial Bills, etc.
- Local/Foreign Acquisitions – Finding Strategic Financial Partners
- Financial Corporate Structuring
- Pre-IPO Consulting
- University of Strathclyde, MBA, Glasgow, Scotland
- University of Penn, Wharton School-Observing Student
- A.U. Faculty of Political Sciences, Economics-Finance Department, Ankara, Turkey
- Denge Bağımsız Denetim Serbest Muhasebeci Mali Müşavirlik A.Ş., Partner, 2012+
- Took part as a consultant in establishing strategic partnerships/financial partnerships/joint ventures, company sales, primary and secondary public offerings, investor relations, company valuations and privatizations in a boutique consulting company.
- Medya Holding A.Ş , Capital Markets and Investor Relations Coordinator
- Capital Markets Board, Corporate Finance Senior Expert
- Capital Market Board (Turkish SEC), Advanced Level Derivatives - Real Estate Appraisal - Credit Rating - Corporate Governance Licenses