Nese Ulkutan Corporate Finance Consultant-Partner
- In-depth knowledge of Mergers and Acquisitions, Company Valuations (for share transfers due to Strategic, Financial Partnerships, Transfer Pricing, Public Offerings and Inheritance), Local/Foreign Acquisitions - Finding Strategic Financial Partners
- Experienced on issuance of Private Sector Debt Instruments such as Bills of Exchange, Commercial Bills, etc.
- Experienced on Pre-IPO Consulting, Privatization, Financial Corporate Structuring
- University of Strathclyde, MBA, Glasgow, Scotland
- University of Penn, Wharton School-Observing Student
- A.U. Faculty of Political Sciences, Economics-Finance Department, Ankara, Turkey
- 2012 - cont. Mazars Denge, Istanbul, Partner
- Took part as a consultant in establishing strategic partnerships/financial partnerships/joint ventures, company sales, primary and secondary public offerings, investor relations, company valuations and privatizations in a boutique consulting company.
- Medya Holding A.Ş, Capital Markets and Investor Relations Coordinator
- Capital Markets Board, Corporate Finance Senior Expert
- Capital Market Board (Turkish SEC), Advanced Level
- Real Estate Appraisal
- Credit Rating
- Corporate Governance Licenses