Mark Kennedy Member of the Group Executive Board
- 2015Became Managing Partner at Mazars Ireland
- 2004Becomes a Partner at Mazars Ireland
- 1995Joins Mazars
Mark Kennedy became a partner at Mazars in 2004. Specialising in primarily audit & assurance services to banking and insurance firms, he lead the financial services teams of Mazars in Ireland for over a decade. He became lead partner of the audit division of Mazars in 2008 and was the Managing Partner of Mazars in Ireland from 2015 to 2021. He is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland, a practicing auditor and continues to work with significant clients in Ireland.
Mark joined the Executive Board of the Mazars in the U.K. firm in 2021, taking responsibility for the development of the industry and services sectors, particularly in the large and listed segment of the market.
Mark was elected to the Group Executive Board of Mazars in December 2020.
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Mark Kennedy
- Group management
- Mazars sponsors Insurance Europe International Conference 2016
- Join Mazars securitization experts at Global ABS 2016
- Banking Union Conference 2015
- Mazars sponsors leading securitization event Global ABS 2015
- Collective Intelligence Magazine #3
- Mazars is sponsoring the Banking Union Conference in Ireland
- Mazars @ Global ABS 2014