Mariëlle van Dijk Partner
Personal quote / vision
From my personal interest and commitment to social issues, I have specialized in the audit and consulting of not-for-profit organizations over the course of my career. I have a hands on mentality and invest in the development of a constructive trust relationship. I enjoy working with people and seek the genuine connection in this.
- Extensive experience in auditing national and international organizations in both the not-for-profit and for-profit sectors.
- Specialized in auditing and advising not-for-profit organizations, primarily NGOs and charities.
- Dutch GAAP.
- Audit of subsidy accounts.
Specific client experience
- Cultural institutions.
- Not-for-profit organizations.
- Internationally operating companies (including pharma / lifescience and services).
Education and work experience
- 1997 - 2002 | University of Amsterdam | Doctorate in Business Economics.
- 2002 - 2005 | University of Amsterdam | Postgraduate Chartered Accountant.
- 2002 - 2022 | Accountant at PwC.
- 2022 - today | Partner | Audit & Assurance.
- Chairman of the RJ working group 'Fundraising organizations' of the Dutch Council for Annual Reporting.
- Member of the Supervisory Board of the Movies that Matter Foundation.