Marc Vazel Partner
Personal quote / vision
Extensive experience in auditing international (listed) clients worldwide. I am known as a team player, pragmatic and focused on problem solving. I enjoy working with enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues and being committed to our clients and society.
- Extensive experience with clients reporting under IFRS and Dutch GAAP.
- Worked in Australia for two years, where I gained experience serving listed clients.
- Coordination of international group audits and joint venture audits.
Specific client experience.
- My focus is on clients in the PIE segment, including Building & construction and Consumer and industrial markets.
Education and work experience
- 1996 - 1999 | Hanze University Groningen | RA, accountancy.
- 1999 - 2002 | University of Groningen | RA, postgraduate accountancy.
- 1999 - 2014 | KPMG | Trainee to Senior Manager.
- 2006 - 2008 | KPMG | Manager in Sydney.
- 2014 - 2018 | Deloitte | Director.
- 2018 - 2019 | Heineken | Manager of reporting and accounting policies.
- 2019 - present | Mazars | Partner Audit.