Marc Engel Partner
Personal quote / vision
I have two passions in my professional career: Digital Transformation & IT Consulting and Transport & Logistics. I enjoy using my 25 years of consulting experience to solve complex business and technology issues in collaboration with clients and colleagues. I always do so with an enthusiastic, customer-oriented and entrepreneurial attitude. My focus is on the customer, with the goal of quality work and satisfied, successful customers.
- Developing new (digital) business strategies and models.
- Optimize and digitize organizational functions (oa Finance, Procurement, HR, Sales, Operations, IT).
- Use of available data and analytics capabilities.
- Choice of technology platforms, target architectures and (ERP) cloud solutions.
- Development of business cases, roadmaps.
- Implementing and guiding digital transformation programs and change projects.
Specific customer experience
- My experience and expertise focuses on the impact of new technology and digital developments as a driver and supporter of organizational changes and transformations.
- In the Transport & Logistics sectors, I have supported organizations in areas such as strategy, operations, costs, IT and digitalization. In doing so, I have been active in various T&L sub-segments such as Aviation, Maritime, Mail & Express, Logistics and Public Transport.
Education and work experience
- 1986 - 1992 | TU Eindhoven | Technical Business Administration, majoring in Logistics.
- 1993 - 2007 | Capgemini | Global Account Director.
- 2008 - 2012 | Deloitte | Director and Keader Aviation and Transport Services.
- 2012 - 2019 | PwC | Senior Director.
- 2019 - present | Mazars | Partner.