Lars Zuur Partner
Personal quote / vision
My main motivation is to deliver high-quality audit that is perceived as leading for all stakeholders. With a strong passion and enthusiasm, I collaborate with my colleagues to achieve this objective. My hands-on mentality and natural enthusiasm for the audit profession motivate me to actively contribute to the further development of Mazars and the Banking & Asset Management practice.
- Payroll taxes, horizontal supervision and Tax Control Framework.
- Cost reimbursements, terms and conditions of employment and working expenses scheme (WKR).
- DGA issues, social insurances and employee participations.
- Tax issues surrounding the hiring of self-employed persons.
- Delivery of workshops, courses and seminars.
Specific client experience
- Investment firms and investment institutions.
- (Regulated) fund managers.
- (Listed) investment funds.
- Capital market structures.
- Finance companies.
- Investment companies.
- Private equity.
- Payment institutions.
- Leasing companies.
Education and work experience
- 2005 - 2009 | Hanzehogeschool Groningen | Bachelor Accountancy.
- 2009 - 2010 | University of Groningen | Master Accountancy.
- 2011 - 2013 | University of Groningen | Executive Master Accountancy.
- 2016 | NBA | Chartered Accountant.
- 2017 | ISACA | CISA.
- Employed at Mazars since 2011.
- Involved in various internal quality and innovation initiatives, including writing and supporting internal practice manuals, providing and developing (industry-specific) training courses and thesis- and internship supervision.
- Member of the Mazars Global Asset Management Group.
- Member of the business team for Asset management.