Joanneke Verhorst Partner
Personal quote / vision
Working in a team, contact with clients and colleagues and the need to improve processes and structures of business makes me enjoy my work every day. It is important to me to add value for clients, people and society. Contributing to the ambitions of entrepreneurs and colleagues gives me energy. I enjoy the challenge of ensuring that every connection and assignment is meaningful. This makes it my pleasure to serve as advisor and accountant to DGAs, family businesses and support international companies in their global compliance.
- Accounting and reporting work.
- Compilation of financial statements including GAAP conversions.
- Consolidation work.
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing global compliance & reporting solutions.
- Central PMO services (project management office).
- Process improvement and outsourcing assignments.
- Overarching accounting support and advice.
Specific customer experience
- For years I have served as a trusted business advisor to a diverse portfolio of clients, using my knowledge and experience to assist them with the challenges of today's business environment. I ensure that entrepreneurs can focus on their business, achieving strategic goals and growing the business. I accomplish this by working with a team of experts to take the worry and work out of compliance and reporting and deliver industry-leading quality.
Education and work experience
- 2004 - 2023 | Big4 accounting firm | Accounting, compliance and reporting practice in various roles.
- 2012 | AA training | NBA, Accountant-Administration consultant.
- 2023 | Mazars | Partner, Accounting and Oursourcing.
- I am the treasurer for the parent council of an elementary school and fulfill the role of administrator for the mentally retarded.