Janine van Muijlwijk - Duijzer Partner
Personal quote / vision
Delivering added value to our clients by providing relevant and high quality audit services is my personal motivation. Because of my personal approach, full commitment to the teams and clients and my specialisation in financial services, I really enjoy my daily work.
- Audits focused on data quality pension funds.
- Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR).
- Application of data analysis.
- Group audits.
Specific client experience
- Pension funds.
- Insurance companies.
- Investment institutions (including private equity).
Education and work experience
- 1999 - 2005 | Erasmus University Rotterdam | Master Business Administration.
- 2005 2007 | Erasmus University Rotterdam | Postmaster Registeraccountant.
- 2009 - 2011 | Dutch Actuarial Institute | Actuarial Accountant.
- 2021 | University of Groningen | Sustainable Business.
- Working at Mazars since 2005.
- Member of RJ committee (Dutch Accounting Standards) 610 Pension funds.