Hervé Helias CEO and Chairman, Mazars Group
- 1986Begins his career at Mazars.
- 2012Becomes Managing Partner of Mazars in France and Co-CEO of the Mazars Group.
- 2016Becomes CEO of the Mazars Group.
Hervé Helias joined Mazars in 1986 as a fresh graduate from HEC, one of Europe’s leading business schools. Over his more than 30-year tenure with the firm, he has occupied some of the most demanding leadership positions in the partnership. As a Partner in audit, he signed some of Mazars’ largest clients including BNP Paribas. He was the Global Head of Banking from 2005 to 2009. From 2009 to 2012, he served as Head of the Global PIE Business Unit. And from 2012 to 2016, he served as both Managing Partner of Mazars in France and Group co-CEO. In 2016, Hervé was appointed CEO of Mazars Group, and, from 2018 Chairman and CEO of the Group Executive Board.
A founding father of Mazars University, consistently and personally committed to the development of Mazars’ talent and diversity, Hervé remains focused on making Mazars a school of excellence and great place to work.
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Hervé Helias
- #EmbraceEquity on International Women’s Day 2023
- Group management
- COVID-19 – Mazars France
- Striking the balance: Mazars publishes its 2018-2019 Annual Report
- Creating Shared Value(s): Mazars publishes its 2017-2018 Annual Report
- Mazars at the heart of the France-Romania cultural season
- Transformation: Mazars Group publishes its 2016-2017 Annual Report
- Mazars announces a 12.8% revenue increase and accelerates its international expansion
- Mazars, partner of the Cité de la Réussite 2017: transmission starts with permission