Gianluca Biancaniello Audit Partner
He is a partner in the Insurance Audit and is a Chartered Accountant and Statutory Auditor. He has worked for 18 years in the Insurance industry, Life and P&C. Currently, he is a member of Mazars International team for Solvency Capital Requirements and a member of Assirevi research committee. His expertise includes the advice and assistance with a view to implementing internal control system and project management support.
He has audited a large number of insurance groups (individual and consolidated financial statements, segregated funds, unit linked, pension funds, RP drawn up in accordance with IAS/IFRS, US GAAP and French GAAP).
- Due Diligence for Merger and Acquisition;
- Compliance concerning the regulations for the Insurance Sector;
- Solvency II QRT results monitoring and audit;
- Risk assessment and compliance assessment considering the best practices and standard approaches;
- Audit of individual and consolidated financial statements in IAS / IFRS, and reporting packages (Italian and French GAAP);
- Internal Audit to review the correct application of Italian Regulations.