Gert-Jan Gerrits Partner
Personal quote / vision
Bill Gates put it nicely: 'Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important.' IT is about more than technology. It is also about the interplay between governance, organization, architecture, functionalities and control. I am happy to help you optimize the interplay around your IT issues.
- IT auditor (RE) and Chartered Accountant (RA).
- IT audit in financial statement audits and other special investigations (Digital Assurance).
- Certification of software.
- (Digital) Quality Assurance in implementations/migrations.
- Conversion assurance.
- Post-implementation audit.
- Organizational anchoring and technical implementation of Business Intelligence.
- Specific knowledge (IT and finance) healthcare (Hospitals, GGZ and VVT institutions).
- Hands on experience as manager and director of operations, controller and organizational consultant at various (healthcare) organizations.
Education and work experience
- 2000 - 2006 | Nyenrode | Drs. RA, Master Accounting & Auditing.
- 2000 - 2011 | EY | (Senior) Manager IT Risk and Assurance.
- 2006 - 2008 | Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam | RE, IT Audit.
- 2011 - 2014 | Evean Thuiszorg NHN | Manager Bedrijfsvoering.
- 2015 - 2017 | Red-kite | Implementation E-health.
- 2014 - 2019 | AHMAS Solutions | Organizational consultant.
- 2019 - present | Mazars | Partner IT Audit & Advisory.
- Guest lecturer IT driven audit Hogeschool van Amsterdam.
- Member sector group Public.
- Regular speaker.
- Member international working group Mazars Audit Methodology IT Audit Integration.
- Member of the working group ICT & Healthcare of NOREA (the professional organization of IT auditors).