Eric Klein Hesseling Partner
- Advising on various (cross-border) mergers, joint ventures in media, technology and manufacturing.
- Advising on the relocation of the European headquarters of a US-based apparel company to the Netherlands.
- Responsible for tax due diligence investigations and private equity, media, technology, employment agencies and real estate.
- Advising on the implementation of various employee participation plans, such as stock option plans, carried interests and stock appreciation rights.
- Advising on tax aspects of the listing of a Dutch company on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange and advising shareholders.
- Advising on (re)structuring of private equity and venture capital funds.
- Advising on (tax) structuring of start-ups in IT, media, telecom and entertainment.
- Advising on the acquisition of the Dutch operations of a well-known retail company.
Specific client experience
- Transaction Services Tax / M&A.
- Assistance to US-based companies with their tax needs related to their investments and operations outside the US.
- Technology, media, telecommunications, innovation and sustainability.
Education and work experience
- 1986 - 1991 | University of Amsterdam | Tax Law.
- 1990 - 1993 | LDP Tax Advisors | Associate.
- 1993 - present | Paraxity Alliance | Partner-shareholder Mazars.
- 1993 - present | Mazars | Partner/shareholder.
- Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB).