Emmanuel Thierry Managing Partner
Emmanuel Thierry is Managing Partner of Mazars in Japan.
He specializes in assurance and advisory services to international clients.
Prior to joining Mazars in Japan, Emmanuel was with Mazars in New York, Frankfurt and Paris. He studied in Paris, France (Master, Sciences Po) and in Leipzig, Germany (Politikwissenschaft). Emmanuel is fluent in English, French and German.
In the course of his career, he has accumulated significant credentials in the following industries:
- Financial services
- Food & drinks / luxury goods
- Technology / aeronautics
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Real estate
Emmanuel’s expertise areas are more specifically:
- Accounting, auditing and financial reporting under IFRS and US GAAP,
- Project management,
- Risk management and valuation matters,
- Transaction services / due diligence,
- Regulatory matters, notably Basel II, SOX
- French and German Desk
- Cross border finance function organization and reporting process
- Process improvement and cost efficiency