Ella Chilea Partner, Audit & Assurance
- Ella Chilea boasts an experience of more than 15 years in financial auditing and business advisory services, covering financial and accounting matters. Her experience diversified during various audit and financial advisory missions, from the audit of financial statements prepared under several standards (IFRS, US GAAP, RAS) to audit advisory projects and financial due diligence.
- Over the years, Ella gained exposure to a large spectrum of audit clients such as privately owned businesses, international mid-sized companies, and large caps and she has built expertise within different industries: automotive, energy and oil and gas, telecom, retail, and real estate.
- Before joining Mazars, Ella worked with Deloitte, where she was responsible for large and complex engagements.
- Enthusiastic about sharing her knowledge and expertise, Ella has authored several articles and has been a speaker at various seminars and conferences.
- She is fluent in English and she has developed skills to act in a cross-functional and multicultural environment, where she is also acting as a coach for several generations of professionals.
- Certified Romanian Auditor, member of the Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania (CAFR);
- Fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA);
- Certified Romanian Accountant, member of the Romanian Chartered and Certified Accountants Body (CECCAR);
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), member of the International Associations of Internal Auditors ( IIA).
- Energy, infrastructure & environment
- Consumer goods
- Transport & logistics
- Real Estate