Edwin Warmerdam Partner, Head of Tax
- As the Head of Tax within Mazars Romania, Edwin leads an energetic and passionate team of genuine professionals since 2014, when he joined the firm as a Partner. Prior to joining Mazars, Edwin worked for 15 years at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) in the Netherlands and Romania (between 1991-2006), as well as holding executive jobs in corporate real estate departments.
- Edwin boasts an experience of more than 30 years in finance and taxation, of which 23 years as a tax and financial advisor in Romania. He has developed his competencies and expertise in professional advisory services related particularly to corporate income tax, individual income tax, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, and international taxation.
- Enthusiastic about growing businesses, Edwin was responsible for significant due diligence projects and successfully completed several institutional real estate projects on the Romanian market, from land acquisition to the retail and office sale projects.
- Being passionate about teaching the next generation of changemakers, Edwin has authored several articles on tax issues and has been a speaker at various seminars and conferences, as well as on national and international tax panels.
- Edwin is a graduate of The Haarlem Business School and Dutch Federation of Tax Advisers in Netherlands.
- Dutch Register of Tax Advisers (RB);
- The Romanian Chamber of Fiscal Consultants (CCF).
- Banking & capital markets
- Real estate
- Energy, infrastructure & environment