Dino Ebneter CEE Outsourcing Leader
- As the Country Managing Partner within Mazars Romania, Dino uses his extensive experience and a deep understanding of a wide variety of industries, to help his people (employees) achieve their business goals. Leading by example since 2013, when his co-founded professional service firm Adevaris merged with Mazars, Dino always puts his people first, through shared values like technical excellence, independence, integrity, and continuity. Prior to joining Mazars, Dino was Head of Accounting in a Liechtenstein Trust company.
- Dino boasts an experience of more than 21 years in Accounting and Business process outsourcing (BPO), of which 15 years as a tax and accounting advisor in Romania. He has developed his competencies and expertise in professional advisory services related particularly to direct taxation – profit tax, withholding tax - , financial and tax due diligence, as well as in Romanian and international taxation.
- Passionate about his profession and yearning to share his knowledge with others, Dino was involved in various start-up projects and coordinates teams that are working for clients who outsourced the entire accounting and financial function of their companies.
- Being enthusiastic about teaching and sharing his knowledge, Dino has authored several articles and has been a speaker at various seminars and conferences, both national and international.
- Dino is a graduate of The University of Applied Economics and Business Administration, Zürich – Switzerland.
- Authorized Swiss Auditor.
- Energy, infrastructure & environment
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Dino Ebneter
- CEE Business Meeting – Accounting & Tax Update
- The 6th CEE Strategic SSC/GBS Conference
- CEE Business Services Summit & Awards
- Mazars is partnering CEE Business Services Awards and Summit
- Mazars at the heart of the France-Romania cultural season
- Mazars sponsors USA-Europe Shared Services Summit & Awards
- Our team