Dennis Hattem, van Partner
Personal quote / vision
Compromise is the fairest way to dissatisfy everyone.
- Conducting negotiations with the Internal Revenue Service.
- Dispute resolution with the tax authorities.
- Advising clients in an (inter)national context to arrive at the optimal tax position.
- Tax treatment of segregated private assets and the individuals involved therein.
Specific client experience
- Larger SMEs and their shareholder(s).
Education and experience
- 1997 - 2002 | Leiden University | Tax Law.
- 2005 - 2007 | International Tax Center Leiden | Postgraduate course in European & International Tax Law.
- Member of International Fiscal Association.
- Lecturing on various tax topics both internally and externally.