David Herbinet Global Head of Audit
David is Mazars’ UK & Global Head of Audit. He has over 25 years of audit experience, particularly of large and complex international groups, and is a key Mazars spokesperson on issues affecting audit competition, audit quality, joint audit and long-term sustainability.
He is a vice-chair of the Audit & Assurance Policy Group of Accountancy Europe and is also Mazars’ representative with EcoDa, the European voice of Board directors. David has played a critical role in the launch and development of two major Mazars initiatives: the Centre for Audit Committee and Investor Dialogue and Mazars’ Business.For Good®. He continues to actively support these ground-breaking initiatives. David is also an active member of the Academy for Business in Society (ABIS).
Want to know more?
Pages associated to David Herbinet
- ecoDa & Mazars Roundtable: The Board’s Role in Designing an Effective Framework for Corporate Governance
- Research Report on Board Leadership of Corporate Culture in Europe
- Mazars Experts Featured in Fall Edition of Board Agenda
- Mazars Sponsors Board Agenda
- Summer Edition of Board Agenda Features Mazars
- Mazars’ Tomorrow’s Audit Hackathon results confirm the need for disruption in audit
- Leadership in Corporate Culture: Survey and Report 2017
- Mazars in Spring Edition of Board Agenda
- Mazars featured in Winter Issue of Board Agenda
- G20 China 2016. Our message to Business Leaders
- Mazars sponsors the European Small and Midcap Awards
- Mazars sponsor of the European Small and Midcap Awards 2015
- Corporate Governance across the EU