David Chaudat Partner, Global Head of Industry sector
- 2012Global Head of Manufacturing & Automotive industry
- 2014Global Head of Industry sector
David Chaudat is a graduate of Supelec, a French engineering school. In 1995, he became a member of Mazars’ international partnership. As a result of his background and experience, David has been heavily involved in auditing listed and non-listed companies in High Technology industries such as Automotive, Aerospace & Defense and Nuclear Technologies. During the span of his varied career, David has developed distinct skills including the audit of long-term contracts, international organizations, dismantling projects, compliance and ethics, due diligences and internal control projects.
Highly committed and extremely proactive in the expansion of Mazars, David has held a range of positions :
- From 2010 to 2012, he led Mazars’ Industry department, specializing in the automotive practice which is headquartered in Paris.
- Since 2011, he has been in charge of the Mazars European China Desks (ECD), offering a suite of services to help Chinese companies wishing to set up or expanding their presence in Europe.
- Since 2012, he has been the Head of the Manufacturing segment of the Mazars Group. This segment encompasses Automotive, Biotechnologies & Pharmaceuticals, Aerospace & Defense, High Technology and other manufacturing industries. As head of this segment, he is in charge of team coordination, skill development and practices among the 72 countries where Mazars is present.
- As of June 2014, David Chaudat has also been appointed as Global Head of the Industry sector of Mazars, leading the “Manufacturing” and “Resources” segment of Group.
Deeply involved in the Automotive Industry, David Chaudat is the co-author of Blazing the Trail, a survey which benchmarks French and German automotive suppliers, released in 2014.