Danny Naidoo Partner
Danny has over 20 years’ of experience within the auditing and advisory industry. He joined Mazars in 2012.
Danny served his articles at MSGM Masuku Jeena (since merged into PWC). He joined Grant Thornton as a director in February 2006 and thereafter Mazars as a partner in 2012. Danny heads up the Internal audit function in Cape Town. He also performs external audits in certain key sectors.
Danny is involved in supporting the management of the broader Advisory Services at Mazars. He has also been involved in several governance roles externally and internally. This exposure allows him to have an added perspective in identifying risks or value-enhancing solutions for clients.
- Public sector
- Real estate
- SAICA (South African Institute of Chartered Accountants)
- IRBA (Independent Regulatory Board of Auditors).
- Wesgro Audit Committee member
- Saldanha Bay IDZ Audit Committee member
- Trustee of the SouthSouthNorth Trust
- Pre-issuance reviewer on behalf of the Auditor-General
- Past member of the Independent Regularity Board of Auditors(IRBA) Disciplinary Committee
- Past member/chairperson of the IRBA Inspection Committee
- Past Board member of ABASA (Advancement of Black Accountants of South Africa)