Carel Oldenbeek, van Partner
Personal quote / vision
I stand for a fair world and have a heart for the public interest. This is reflected in my client portfolio and in the conduct of our audits. In addition, I am an involved accountant who likes to solve hands-on issues based on deep substantive expertise and a professionally critical attitude. Together with my team, I do this with enthusiasm and pleasure.
- Banking | Asset Management | Capital Markets.
- AIFMD | PSD2 | SFDR.
- IFRS | Financial Instruments.
Specific Customer Experience
- Retail and Corporate Banking.
- Finance companies.
- Investment funds.
- Private Equity.
- Payment institutions.
Education and work experience
- 1998 - 2007 | Nyenrode University | Master of Science in Audit & Accounting.
- 1998 - 2007 | Nyenrode University | Chartered Accountant (RA).
- 1998 - 2002 | Deloitte.
- 2002 - 2012 | KPMG.
- 2012 - present | Mazars.
- 2008 - 2018 | Research supervisor at Nyenrode University.
- 2016 - 2022 | Member of the NBA Banking and Asset Management Sector Committee / Commission on Asset Management.
- Speaker at various internal and external events.