Anthony Carey Senior Adviser, Board Practice and Public Policy
Anthony Carey is Senior Adviser, Board Practice and Public Policy at Mazars in the United Kingdom. Until August 2021, he was a partner and head of UK board practice leading the organisation's board practice. He is also actively involved in the firm's contribution to thought leadership and public policy, especially concerning the future of audit, corporate governance and boardroom developments, corporate reporting, and corporate responsibility. In addition, he plays a leading role in the Centre for Audit Committee and Investor Dialogue, a joint initiative between Mazars and several leading institutional investors.
Anthony is a chartered accountant and director and an experienced reviewer of board effectiveness across various sectors, including banking, insurance, and the public sector. Past appointments include being a member of the FRC Financial Reporting Lab Steering Group and the FRC's Financial Reporting Review Panel. He has also served on the Executive of the Quoted Companies Alliance for several years.
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Anthony Carey
- Future-proofing financial services: insight report for board directors
- ecoDa & Mazars Roundtable: The Board’s Role in Designing an Effective Framework for Corporate Governance
- Enabling middle market businesses to achieve sustainable success
- Mazars and ecoDa research highlights key corporate governance challenges
- The Future Board
- Mazars Sponsored ICGN London, Dec 2016