CA (SA), H.DipTax
Anoop Ninan is Managing Partner of Mazars Gauteng and CO-CEO of Mazars South Africa. In Johannesburg, he, in turn, heads up the National Corporate Finance division. He has more than 16 years Corporate Finance experience in due diligence reviews, valuations of companies and intangibles, fair and reasonable opinions, listing and delisting’s as well as mergers & acquisitions.
Mr Ninan joined Mazars Corporate Finance in August 2006 from EY Corporate Finance where he was an associate director in transaction advisory services.
Mr Ninan’s fields of expertise cover various sectors, including property, manufacturing and retail services. Mr Ninan is accredited with the JSE as a Reporting Accountant Specialist and was the Reporting Accountant specialist on several main board and Altx listings.
Mr Ninan has over 16 years of experience in the performance of corporate finance assignments. Major projects that Mr Ninan has worked on include, but are not limited to:
- Advisor and reporting accountant in respect of the IPO of Stefanutti & Bressan Holdings Ltd;
- Brand valuation performed for Gautrain Management Agency;
- Valuation performed for Southern African Intellectual Property Fund;
- Valuation of the manufacturing facility of Cipla Medpro Manufacturing (Pty) Ltd;
- Valuation of Standard Bank including its consulting divisions;
- Valuation performed on Equity Alliance (Pty) Ltd;
- Valuation performed on Lancet Services Company (Pty) Ltd;
- Valuation performed for M&G Media Ltd;
- Fairness opinion performed for Value Group Ltd;
- Due diligence review performed for Chrysalis Capital (Pty) Ltd;
- Due diligence review of Concor for Murray and Roberts;
- Due diligence review of Efficient Financial Holdings Ltd;
- Due diligence review on Global Resorts Ltd.
- Due diligence review of Highveld Steel and Vanadium Corporation for Evraz Group;
- Due diligence review for Myriad Medical Holdings Ltd;
- Due diligence review of Rappa Holdings;
- Due diligence review for Simeka Business Group Ltd;
- Due diligence review of the York Timber Organisation for Blackstar Investors PLC.
- articles written by Mr Ninan include the following but are not limited to:
- Sellers need to be emotionally, financially prepared to let go – Published in the Business Day; and
- Mazars – A force in South African Renewables – Published in The Compass
- IRBA Membership Number: 810614
- SAICA Membership Number: 04849142
- Read: English & Afrikaans
- Write: English & Afrikaans
- Speak: English & Afrikaans