Anita de Casparis Partner
Personal quote / vision
The tax profession is always changing and that makes it interesting. It is my role to inform clients in the right way about important developments and to explain changes and options clearly. Together we arrive at responsible and appropriate solutions. As a broadly oriented tax advisor, I discuss large and small tax issues with my clients, such as a gift to children or the purchase of a new home, a business succession, restructuring or an employee participation. Where necessary, we link up with specialists, both in and outside the Netherlands.
- Tax advice on income tax, corporate tax, gift and inheritance tax, financial planning.
Specific client experience
- My clients include family businesses, from small to large, partner organizations, DGAs and high net worth individuals.
Education and work experience
- 1996 | Tilburg University | Tax lawyer.
- 1989 - present | Mazars | Since 2000 as partner. Since 2016 as Global Head of Tax I am responsible for the global Tax serviceline within Mazars.
- Member of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisers.
- Board member Stichting Bureau Clara Wichmann.