Alberto García Manager Corporate /M&A Department
- Law Degree. Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Master in Law Advice for Companies LLM (2012). IE Business School.
- Advanced courses in the field of commercial outsourcing of commercial services/contracts (2013). ICAM.
- Member of the Madrid Bar Association.
- Manager of Mazars Tax & Legal.
- Language: Spanish, French and English.
He has developed his professional career at Mazars, working in legal advice and developing multidisciplinary skills through participation in M&A projects (Due Diligence and legal advice during the M&A process). More than 6 years of professional experience in legal advice in commercial law, legal secretariat of groups of companies, mergers and acquisitions and restructuring operations of national and international groups, and legal advice in the prevention and out-of-court resolution of civil and commercial conflicts, of a banking nature.