Achmed Bouazza Partner
Personal quote / vision
My passion is to help both start-ups and organizations that have been around for a while to pragmatically bring their internal control systems to a higher level, so that they are demonstrably "in control" and can prove this to their customers by means of an ISAE audit. I have enjoyed doing this for over 10 years at various cloud service providers. I like to think along with you in this area, in a pleasant and personal way.
- IT Auditor (RE).
- Third Party Assurance reports including ISAE 3402, ISAE 3000, SOC 2, DigiD assessments and ENSIA audits.
- DevOps / Agile methodologies.
- IT organization maturity assessment.
Specific customer experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the field of Agile software development, the various tools and methodologies used and the specific challenges involved in securing cloud applications.
Education and work experience
- 1995 - 2000 | HEAO | Business Economics.
- 2001 - 2003 | Tilburg University | RE, Registered EDP Auditor.
- 2001 - 2006 | EY.
- 2006 - 2010 | Baker Tilly Netherlands | IT Audit Manager.
- 2007 | CISA | IT security.
- 2011 - present | Mazars | Director IT Audit & Advisory.
- Member NOREA working group ENSIA.
- Member NOREA editorial committee of 'De IT-Auditor'.
- Leader Mazars Global Third Party Assurance working group.
- Regular speaker.