Mohamed Ali Elaouani Cherif Managing Partner
Co-founder of ECC Mazars, Mohamed Ali Elaouani Cherif is also present in international standardization bodies. In addition to his membership in the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Tunisia and to his status as a partner in the international Mazars’s network, Mr. Elaouani Cherif is also member of the SMP Commitee of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). He also holds the position of Vice-President and Treasurer of the Mediterranean Federation of Accountants.
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Mohamed Ali Elaouani Cherif
- Mazars in Africa
- Mazars congratulates the winners and nominees of the Africa CEO Forum Awards
- Mazars sponsors the Africa CEO Forum Awards
- Mazars is proud to sponsor Les Rencontres Africa from 2-6 October 2017
- Mazars to sponsor the annual conference of the African Insurance Organisation in Tunis
- Conference in Tunisia : the efficient, trustworthy and innovative bank