Julie Laulusa Member of the Group Executive Board
- Ph.D. in Management Science at Université Paris Dauphine, Thesis: “Accounting system in transitional economies: Chinese experience”
- French Foreign Trade advisor
- French CPA Association, final year as CPA candidate
- Expert Status granted by the Chinese Government
- Shanghai Magnolia Silver Award by Shanghai Municipal Government
- Julie joined Mazars to set up the Mazars Shanghai office in 2002 from scratch. Today Mazars China has over 5000 people and 36 offices around Mainland China.
- Since year 2002, Julie has assisted over thousands of foreign companies to establish in China, coordinating their investments and their audit in Asia Pacific. Today, Julie assists quite an important number of Chinese companies to invest across the world.
- With bi-cultural background and experiences in both Western and China business world, Julie has a deep understanding of international and Chinese cultures. Julie is an expert on specific issues related to foreign companies, especially on what needs to be done and what should be avoided.
- With years of business engagement in and analysis of the retail and luxury industry, Julie has gained extensive experience in providing audit and advisory services to retail and luxury groups in China. She has published Chinese Luxury Brand Consumers - A Generational, Gender and City-tier Analysis and Chinese consumers in 2021: how priorities in lifestyle consumption are changing, providing profound and inspiring insights featuring the “profile of all generations of luxury consumers” in China.
- The major clients Julie has served include a number of sizable Multinational corporations with investments and operations in China and around the globe, including:
-Media & advertising: Publicis, Saatchi & Saatchi, Air Paris -Others:, such as LVMH, Luxottica, Baume & Mercier Coach, Coach, Goyard, Clarins, Pernod Ricard, Qeelin, Richemont, Air Liquide, Areva, Bouygues, Danone, GDF Suez, Faurecia, Valeo, Schneider Electric, Thales, Essilor, Plastic Omnium, etc.; -Chinese enterprises going global, such as Alibaba, Fosun, Haier, Hisense, Jinjiang group, YAPP, etc
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Julie Laulusa
- A market in motion: how China will shape the next generation of luxury vehicles
- Webinar | Adopter l'immatériel : comment les consommateurs chinois modifient leurs priorités d’achat
- Webinar | From having to being: how China’s consumers are shifting their lifestyle priorities
- 5 ways Chinese consumers are shifting their priorities
- Chinese consumers in 2021: how priorities in lifestyle consumption are changing
- Webcast: Chinese consumers in 2021
- Chinese C-suite optimistic about 2021 and beyond
- Brands, behaviours and backgrounds: understanding luxury customers in China