Paula Ferreira Office Managing Partner
Meet our partners
Our New Jersey Office
The Mazars New Jersey office is conveniently located right off the Garden State Parkway and near the Metropark train station.
The office has 14 Partners and 74 employees serving a number of clients with audit, tax, accounting and advisory, outsourcing services.
Our Expertise in New Jersey
We offer a complete range of services and our Edison-based experts work with many privately-owned businesses across the state offering tax, audit, advisory, and consulting services. The office also has a dynamic Private Client Services team advising clients across the entire ecosystem of private client advice, from tax to investments to family wealth. In New Jersey, we specialize in working with clients in the food & beverage, textile rental, manufacturing & distribution, and transportation & logistics sectors.
Our Presence in New Jersey
Our specialists in Edison have a deep understanding of the area. The New Jersey Office Managing Partner, Paula Ferreira, is a lifelong New Jersey resident who grew up in Newark and currently resides in Clark with her husband and three children. Growing up as a child of immigrants, she learned from an early age the importance of hard work, the values of a strong work ethic, being independent and standing up for what you believe in. Paula has worked her 20+ year career in New Jersey delivering accounting and tax services to privately-held businesses spanning a range of industries. She has focused her career on working with growing her client’s businesses, strategic planning and adding value. Paula also volunteers at her local church and has traveled to Mexico several times to work with underprivileged children. She is passionate about being impactful and making a difference through various organizations that work with human trafficking and homeless shelters, and serves the NJPAC Board and regularly sits on panels on a variety of tax and business topics.
The New Jersey office is involved in a number of local organizations, including New Jersey Chamber of Commerce, New Jersey Society of CPAs, Commerce and Industry Association of New Jersey, Association for Corporate Growth NJ, New Jersey Performance Arts Center, Meadowlands Chamber of Commerce, Meadowlands YMCA, New Jersey Business and Industry Association. The office also supports a number of charities including Community Food Bank of NJ, Children's Specialized Hospital, Union County Educational Services Foundation (West Lake School), Ronald McDonald House of Central and Northern NJ, and the Society for the Prevention of Teen Suicide.
- Mazars named one of New Jersey’s ‘Best Places to Work’
- Jim Blake, Paula Ferreira and Howard Dorman named to NJBIZ Power 50 in Accounting list
- Mazars named NJBIZ Empowering Women honoree
- Paula Ferreira named NJBIZ Leader in Finance
- Paula Ferreira named ROI Influencer
- John Accardi named a NJBIZ 2023 Leader in Digital Technology
- Paula Ferreira and Howard Dorman named to the ROI Influencers Power in Accounting list
- Mazars ranks #1 in NJBIZ 2022 Reader Rankings Awards
- Alisha Jernack named 2022 NJBIZ Forty Under 40 Honoree
- Mazars named one of New Jersey's Best Places to Work
- Keri Fleming named to the ROI Influences Diversity & Inclusion List
- Jim Blake and Howard Dorman named to NJBIZ 2022 Power 50 in Accounting List
- James Blake, Keri Fleming, Paula Ferreira and Ryan Berdnik Awarded New Jersey Society of CPAs 2022 Ovation Awards
- Ivan Cole named to ROI NJ Technology Influencer List
- Paula Ferreira named to the ROI Influencers Top 40 Women in Business List
- Michael Coletti named a NJBIZ 2022 Leaders in Finance
- Paula Ferreira named to the ROI NJ 2022 Power in Accounting List
- Alisha Jernack, Ken Pogrob and Sofia Cordero Awarded New Jersey Society of CPAs 2021 Ovation Awards
- James Blake and Howard Dorman Named to the NJBiz 2021 Power in Accounting List
- Mazars Named New Jersey’s Best Places to Work
- Alisha Jernack Named Among CIANJ’s Enterprising Women in Commerce as ‘One to Watch’
- Nissim Cohen Joins Mazars Manufacturing & Distribution Practice