Join our latest global webinar, dedicated to the tax impact of the war in Ukraine on multinational enterprises (MNEs).
The economic impact of the war in Ukraine has far-reaching consequences on international tax for MNEs. Combined with the ongoing Covid-19 crisis, this new event adds further complexity to an already challenging environment for the management of tax policies applied by MNEs.
This webinar outlines practical actions MNEs can undertake to secure your international tax conformity and liability in light of these impacts, including adapting international tax policies and compliance as well as profit allocations.
Mazars’ tax experts will discuss the impact of the war in Ukraine on transfer pricing, VAT & indirect tax, customs, and global mobility from a practical point of view, and address your frequently asked questions, including:
- How to reflect the aftermath on comparable searches.
- The repercussions of the crisis on the profitability of limited risk entities.
- The outcome of the change in supply chains.
- The impact of the migration out of Ukraine and Russia by employees of multinational enterprises on their tax residency, income tax, and management packages.
- The need to adjust tax compliance of the impacted employees.
- The implications on immigration requirements.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this topic further, please do not hesitate to reach out to our dedicated tax team.