As the business world becomes digitally interconnected, cyber security and data protection have become priorities for most organisations. Cyber threats are complex and often costly challenges that few companies can afford to suffer. Our specialists will help to put systems and processes in place which will make you feel confident that your business is protected.
With technology evolving at a fast pace, it is more important than ever to protect your systems and data. Security challenges are constantly arising, making it more difficult to protect data and information from theft, damage and misuse. Cyber security breaches can have significant financial, reputational and legal consequences for organisations.
With the number of cyber threats escalating, it has become one of the largest concerns for a wide range of stakeholders including boards, investors and customers. Successfully managing threats to systems and data requires a proactive and adaptive approach.
Our team of technology and cyber specialists will help you to implement a framework that will enable you to adequately and continuously monitor key activities and put you in a position to quickly react to cyber attacks as they emerge. We will help you assess your internal and external cyber risks, as well as develop and strengthen your cyber security and resilience.
We have developed a suite of privacy and data protection offerings to help our clients meet their regulatory and compliance needs. Each is tailored to ensure maximum benefit. We believe that compliance should be achieved with minimal business disruption, as this is another form of penalty that should be considered in addition to potential fines for noncompliance. We take the time to understand your organisation and can help wherever you are in your compliance journey.
We can offer:
- GDPR compliance certifications
- Cyber risk assessments and programme reviews
- Cyber breach readiness assessments
- Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus readiness and certification
- Cyber security maturity assessment
- Cyber security compliance and audit
- Cyber security open source intelligence (OSINT)
- Cloud adoption assessment and support
- Cyber resiliency and business continuity
- Vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Red teaming assessments, including physical social engineering, scenario based testing, phishing services & purple teaming
- Hardware and OT/IoT security testing
- Code reviews
- Incident response, including incident response retainers, incident readiness & post incident review
- Privacy and data protection audits, reviews, compliance and maturity assessments
- Privacy and data protection advisory and technical services
- Compliance with General Data Protection Regulation, UK Data Protection Act 2018 and various global privacy laws
- Compliance with electronic communication laws
- Data privacy and protection, advisory, compliance and audit
- Data protection officer services
- Cyber security awareness training for boards and audit committees
- Security audits against recognisable frameworks
- ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS readiness assessments and support
- Third-party assessments and audit and reporting (including ISAE3000, ISAE3402, SOC2, SOC3)
- Security architecture reviews
- Identity and access management (IdAM)
Our privacy and data protection team engage with clients across the globe helping you meet regulatory and compliance requirements in your regions. Our specialists hold globally recognised certifications and have experience of working with global standards.