Transparency Seminar Series 2016
Mazars is hosting a series of lunchtime workshops that take a close look at some of the key issues related to responsible business.
Over five sessions, we will consider what good business practice looks like and how to develop high-quality disclosures that address current and future requirements, meet the expectations of investors and other stakeholders and add value to the business.
Workshops in the series include:
- 15 March – Corporate Culture - Making corporate culture visible
- 12 April – Human Rights and Modern Slavery – understanding and disclosing your company’s actual and potential human rights impacts
- 19 May – Anti-bribery and corruption – safeguarding against risk while meeting the expectations of regulations and changes in standards
- 16 June – Tax Transparency – the changing landscape of domestic and international tax
- 22 September – Board Culture and Effectiveness – the board’s role in promoting long-term sustainable success and reporting on it
These events are aimed at non-executive directors and company secretaries of listed companies.
The seminars will be held at Mazars London offices:
Tower Bridge House,
St Katherine’s Way,
To find out more, please contact Francesca.Douglas@mazars.co.uk