At Mazars we support you in assessing and managing your financial risks.
Mazars provides you with the sophisticated tools and models that you need to wade through financial regulations and calculate risk. Ultimately we help you enhance your organisation’s performance and even increase profitability.
Our actuarial teams at Mazars are made up of high calibre technical experts who specialise in:
- Financial engineering,
- Insurance actuarial work,
- Compensation and employee benefits,
- Statistics and modelling.
We call on the professional skills of other teams at Mazars for expertise in financial audit, doctrine, internal control, IT audit or specific sectors such as banking or insurance.
And we can tap into our international resources at any time for your cross border assignments.
Our actuarial team has a broad range of skills and experience and will help you:
- Define and implement your growth strategy,
- Develop your approach to assets/liability management and your allocation of assets,
- Manage all your financial risks,
- Manage and implement accounting regulations (IFRS standards, Solvency II, Basel II),
- Evaluate your technical insurance activities,
- In the Insurance Sector, contribute and assist in the implementation of your growth strategy,
- Identify and evaluate any company debts/liabilities,
- Train your teams on financial issues.