Corporate Secretarial services
Internationalisation has many commercial challenges, the complexity of multi jurisdiction compliance should not become an additional headache. Taking a global approach to coordinate and mitigate compliance risks provides peace of mind and avoids unnecessary complications with local authorities.
Why choose Mazars?
- Mazars’ corporate secretarial teams are strongly focused on working with international clients. Local country teams are experienced in working together across borders to deliver a seamless service.
- Our corporate secretarial solutions are completely flexible, allowing you to choose the level of service that is most appropriate to your needs, both now and in the future.
- Our scope of services and fee structures are standardised from country to country and easy to understand. Our all-inclusive approach avoids the surprise of one-off fees.
- For multi-country assignments, we allocate a single point of contact responsible for managing our relationship with you and for coordinating all the teams working on your business. This approach simplifies the relationship and the reporting process.
- We advise our clients of all the statutory requirements that must be met and take on the day-to-day management of these to ensure that you remain compliant at all times, mitigating the risk to you.
- A service level agreement ensures that performance expectations are understood, monitored and achieved and that we deliver consistent levels of quality, professionalism and accountability.
- With finance, tax, immigration and business advisory experts in more than 70 countries, we can draw upon specialist knowledge and advice to deal with any ad-hoc related issues.