Is your business taking water for granted? Today's water might be tomorrow's oil. In 2016 alone,...
Once again, Mazars will sponsor WaterVent, the only international forum focused on water...
Mazars recently launched the 2017 US Water Industry Outlook - the fourth edition. We are pleased...
Mazars sponsored Innovate for Water, a matchmaking forum for sustainable development,...
For the second time in a row, Mazars will have a high-profile presence at the world’s leading...
We intend to assist water clients with their most significant challenges to help them achieve compliance, risk mitigation, sustainability, innovation, efficiencies, growth and returns on capital.
A new global water context
Water is the most critical resource and its management is the fundamental challenge of our planet and its population in the 21st century as global demand will soar and supplies will become at least regionally scarcer. The challenge is global and it will affect every single individual and company in some fashion in the next 20 to 30 years.
The world today is facing increasingly acute water problems. We identify these TOP 5 challenges that any active stakeholder in the water related business would face, and offer our tailored services to surmount there challenges.
- Audit & Tax: We don’t only provide a recognized signature but also act as a trusted advisor in auditing, accounting, and tax services.
- Limit risk: We have Global & Multi-disciplinary teams in Internal controls, risk management, cybersecurity and information technology expertise
- Boost performance: We help set up best practices in public and private sectors on strategy, process improvement, and systems implementation
- Adapt financial strategy: We customize financial advisory services that adapt to corporate and infrastructure finance needs
- Accelerate innovation: We support and advise new ventures so they can concentrate their energy on innovation itself.
- Be responsible & sustainable: We integrate sustainability into business your day-to-day operations by monitoring, innovating, advising & reporting