The good bank event in Paris: an innovative, trustworthy and effective bank 24 September 2013, Paris
The financial world is going through the deepest confidence crisis ever. For the last six months, the Economist Intelligence Unit, Mazars, Crédit Suisse et SAP have launched a global debate on the role of banks in economies and society. The Good Bank report, published in September, brings together the results of a live webcast debate, online discussion and research featuring the contributions of senior banking executives and financial services experts.
The conference held on Tuesday 24 September will be the occasion to present the results of the programme as well as make new insightful contributions.
- Patrick de Cambourg, Chairman of Mazars
- Pierre Fleuriot, CEO of Crédit Suisse
- Alfred Galichon, Professor, Economy department, Sciences Po
- Philippe Dupont, founding president of Isodev, Member of the supervisory board of BPCE
Programme & contact
- Timings : 18h-20h
- Venue : Sciences Po - 27, rue Saint-Guillaume 75007 Paris
- Contact : Lamia Teffahi, 01 49 97 36 45 email@example.com