Our expertise in Aerospace & Defence Industry
Capitalising on its extensive experience in the Aerospace & Defence Industry, Mazars has developed specific skills and tailor-made solutions to help companies to improve their performance and attain their goals.
The expansion of international tourism, which is doubling every 15 years, and increasing standards of living across the world are driving the steady growth in the global Aerospace & Defence Industry. In this context of massive aircraft orders and fierce competition in an ever more globalised market continually buffeted by evolutions in the euro/dollar parity and industry consolidation, Aerospace & Defence companies are experiencing mounting pressures to deliver a better quality product at lower cost and on increasingly tight schedules. To meet those challenges, Aerospace & Defence companies must rethink their organisation while also securing their supply chain in order to become more efficient and cost effective.
"Our international Aerospace & Defence experts are led by dedicated partners who coordinate each assignment related to this industry”
Gaël Lamant, Head of Aerospace & Defence industry
With our solid experience in this industry and support from a multidisciplinary team of experts across Audit, Tax and Advisory Services, Mazars’ Aerospace & Defence practice has developed tailored solutions to help companies successfully rise to those challenges.
At Mazars, we believe that three key factors in particular are of prime importance to the sector:
Financing and securing your supply chain
- Ensure program and infrastructure financing solutions (public-private partnerships…);
- Optimize and secure your Supply Chain at worldwide level;
- Deploy new financing solutions such as the implementation of a reverse factoring program.
Seizing market opportunities | Enhancing your market presence
- Establish businesses or extend footprint into emerging and growth markets taking local specificities into account;
- Identify new partnerships and acquisitions as a means of developing your company, product range or international presence;
- Succeed in your development and acquisition projects.
Securing and optimising your operations
- Implement or optimize your anti-corruption policy;
- Review of investment projects, feasibility study and long-term contracts;
- Internal Control, risk management;
- Hedge foreign currency exchange rate and raw materials risk exposures;
- Make an exhaustive data reviews to improve the decision-making process while limiting the risk of frauds;
- Manage and optimise your transfer pricing policies and procedures.
Want to know more?
Mazars and its international team of experts work with leading Aerospace & Defence groups in Europe and across the world providing a wide range of Audit, Advisory, Tax and Financial Services.
Expand Abroad with Mazars
As a subcontractor or service provider in the aeronautic industry, you may wish to expand your activities abroad, to accompany one of your major client into emerging markets, the dollar zone, China or elsewhere. Mazars' international multidisciplinary teams can support you both at home and abroad as you make the move into new markets.