- Diagnostic analysis of existing situations (benchmarking against French and international practice),
- Comparative analysis of legal and financial issues (public mandates, corporative management, outsourcing of public services, partnership contracts),
- Assistance with preparing a consultation file (financial and tax details, etc.).
- Assembling and managing the various parties involved in the project,
- Preparation of the legal, financial and tax aspects of the proposal (in conjunction with investors),
- Commercial analysis of the proposal (demand risk, payment mechanisms, renegotiation clauses),
- Development of business plans for the duration of the project, and the associated economic, accounting, tax and financial assumptions,
- Sensitivity analysis and breach of contract analysis,
- Preparation of project files for presentation to investors,
- Analysis of applications.
- Assessment of the financial model, assistance with drafting and revising the associated contractual documents,
- Development and revision of accounting and tax assumptions,
- Benchmarking against market best practice,
- Assistance with project contracts during the financing phase,
- Comparative analysis of bidders’ tenders.
- Financial and performance audits throughout the project,
- Benchmarking system to highlight changes in market practices,
- Monitoring of contracts to ensure compliance with regulatory changes and fitness for purpose,
- Audits of the project companies’ periodic financial reporting,
- Implementation of legal, accounting and tax monitoring systems,
Business advisory and consultancy services
In addition to our financial audit engagements, we also provide business advisory and consultancy services to a large number of companies. We support you during the implementation, roll-out and management of your projects.