Corporate Social Responsibility
96% of CEOs* believe that sustainability issues should be fully integrated into the strategy and operations of a company. Mazars offers ideas and solutions to support the competitiveness and image of our clients through expertise in the areas of environment, safety and social responsibility.
Our team helps organizations conform to new ethical requirements, monitor and mitigate social and environmental risks:
- Health & Safety
- Corporate & Social Responsibility
- Organization and Research
Providing a clear understanding of local cultural behaviors and differences, via access to Mazars experts around the world.
*Source: UN Global compact CEO study 2010
Help board members protect the reputation and value creation capacity of their companies.
- Better understand and manage human rights issues right across the whole value chain, worldwide
- Secure risks related to human rights worldwide
- Gain transparency and accountability in disclosure of human rights risks and impacts.
- Deliver accurate monitoring of the execution of partnerships and contracts funded by the group
We support you in:
- Integrating Human Rights into internal control processes from strategy to operations
- Defining appropriate systems and processes at a group and country level
- Supporting communication to shareholders
- Anticipating potential risks and breaches of Human Rights
Access to Mazars experts all around the world with clear understanding of local cultural behaviors and differences