Though the new directions proposed are still to be confirmed in the definitive standards, a strong message has been sent: the IASB and the FASB are listening (at last!) to the criticisms they receive, and will take the time necessary in order to issue high-quality standards.
- A new member of the IASB
- Re-appointment of Philippe Danjou as IASB member
- Date of first application of the future standards on consolidation
- Presentation of financial statements: the EFRAG publishes the summary of the roundtables organised with constituents between September and December 2010.
- Endorsement of the May 2010 Improvements to IFRSs
A closer look
- Leases: redeliberations of major issues
- IASB and FASB continue their redeliberations on the Revenue Recognition project
- Impairment of financial assets: towards a common IASB – US GAAP approach?